Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Real Wedding: Liza Tressler and Michael Burke

No comments:
 
"Mike and I met in college at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. He noticed I was wearing an Elmhurst College hoodie (I had previously attended Elmhurst College for 2 years prior to transferring) and because Mike grew up in Elmhurst his entire life he started talking with me about it and everything went from there. We started dating through the rest of the school year, fell in love during the summer, and I think we both can say we knew at that point it was forever for us.

"Our wedding day could not have been a better day! I woke up early, had breakfast with my bridesmaids and started getting ready with them. Mike and his groomsmen started out the day with 9 holes of golf, breakfast, then they got ready. The entire time I was getting hair and makeup done, everyone who had been in and out of the room kept telling me what a gorgeous day it was turning out to be which only made me even more excited to get married.

"The ceremony was, of course, emotional in many ways. I got to have a moment alone with my dad right before he walked me down to aisle to tell him how much I love him and what a fantastic father he's been to me. I will never forget my walk down the aisle, I instantly calmed down as I kept my eyes on Mike the whole time. I remember breaking down in a few joyful tears during our vows, and laughing as Mike accidentally tried putting my ring on the wrong finger at first!

"The reception was just the perfect way to celebrate that we had just been joined in marriage before God, and all of our friends and family. It was so great to see people from all different parts of each of our lives. The food was amazing, the drinks were great, and the dancing all night we will never forget! Our goal during the wedding planning process was not to make the most chic, eclectic, or extravagant wedding reception, but to make it the most genuinely fun celebration of our love, and to thank our friends and family for being there for us. I think it's safe to say we succeeded!" - Liza 




VENDORS:

CEREMONY SITE
Visitation Church

RECEPTION SITE
Pinstripes

PHOTOGRAPHY
Jill Tiongco

OFFICIANT
Father William De Salvo

BRIDE’S GOWN

VEIL
Marissa Paulo

BRIDESMAIDS’ DRESSES
David's Bridal

FORMALWEAR
Men's Wearhouse

INVITATIONS
Pinstripes

ENTERTAINMENT
A Posh Production

WEDDING CAKE
Cupcakes for Courage

TRANSPORTATION
merrygrams

BRIDE'S HEADBAND
Luciabella1

GUESTBOOK
EmersonBindery

TABLE NUMBERS
decocards

CAKE TOPPER
















































No comments:

Post a Comment