Monday, July 28, 2014

Real Wedding: Annalise Colamatteo and Quinn Kalamatas

No comments:
 
“The morning of our wedding I woke up before the sun even began to rise, I was so excited! My mother is a sales consultant at Kathryn’s Bridal, and did such a lovely job putting together the gown, jacket, veil and shoes. I would not have felt the way I did without her! The gown fit perfectly and I really did feel like a model out of a bridal magazine.

Our reception took place at the Seville in Streamwood. The Seville is so very special to my parents because several decades ago they were married there, too! We could not have asked for more support and love from our family and friends. The dinner and dancing went by as quick as everyone says, and I did cry when I danced with my father (as I knew I would). Our day was more than we could have ever imagined, everything was perfect and we could not have done it without our family, especially our parents. Thank you!” -Annalise




CEREMONY SITE

RECEPTION SITE

PHOTOGRAPHY

OFFICIANT

WEDDING CONSULTANT

BRIDE'S GOWN/ALTERATIONS

HAIR/MAKEUP

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE'S GOWN
Kathryn's Bridal

BRIDESMAIDS' GOWNS
Kathryn's Bridal

TUXEDO
Kathryn's Bridal

FLORAL:

CAKE

TRANSPORATION
















No comments:

Post a Comment