Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bride of the Week: Te'aqua Young

No comments:
 


Robert and I met on Facebook through friends and close colleagues. He was added in a group and, as usual, he immediately started flirting with me. Some other women in the group were a bit jealous, but he kept his eye on me. He cared about what I said, not just my photos.

He eventually sent me a message, so we exchanged numbers and started talking. Eventually, he proposed to me and I said yes! Since then we have been saving for the wedding and mainly my RING! I love my fiance so much its so hard to imagine my days without him. In my life, his essence itself is enough for me to adore him in so many ways.


Congrats to Te'aqua and Robert, who will be married in Port Antonio, Jamaica on February 1, 2015. Sounds like heaven! All the best of luck to you both!




On #weddingwednesdays, we're featuring one bride's story in her own words! If you're interested in being a Bride of the Week, email kelsey@chicagostyleweddings.com with your love story and a picture! Don't forget to add the subject line "Bride of the Week"!

No comments:

Post a Comment