Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kaley Cuoco Makes an Adorable Bride in Pink!

No comments:
 
"Greatest night of my entire life :) @ryansweething", Kaley Cuoco instagrammed about her New Year's Eve fire and ice themed nuptials. Another post read, "Last night I married my sweetheart :) life couldn't be sweeter."

New hubby Ryan Sweeting responded with his own post, saying, "My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. Best night in history." (See some of the pics they posted to instagram below!)

Sweeting, who is a 26-year-old professional tennis player, wooed the "Big Bang Theory" actress in a matter of months. After just about 90 days of dating, he popped the question in September. It was just another hop, skip and a jump until the New Year's Eve wedding bash.

Us Weekly describes the event:
"Cuoco and Sweeting tied the knot at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Southern California on Dec. 31. The newlyweds greeted guests as they trickled in at 7 p.m. Cuoco donned a red dress before slipping into a petal pink Vera Wang gown for the nuptials" (Us Weekly).
Among the 150 guests were Cuoco's co-star-slash-former-love-interest Johnny Galecki and Ali Fedotowsky from The Bachelorette.


Kaley discussed her first date with Ryan in November on "The Ellen Show":
"I had kind of an interesting situation over the summer and I was kind of in a weird place and a very close mutual friend of ours said, “Oh my God, have you met this guy Ryan?” I was just not in a good place to meet anyone. I said I’m not ready, I’m taking time away from love for a while, I was very sad. And they said, you know, he’s coming to town and you’ve got one date, meet him, have a drink, meet him, meet him. I was putting it off and really nervous about it and just not wanting to do this."
After a change of heart, Cuoco decided to give Sweeting a try. She went on to say, “They gave him my number and he texted me and he’s like, ‘I’m coming to L.A..' So, we go and have a dinner date and we’re still on our first date, he never went home" (Hollywood Life).















Can we talk about their cake for a minute here? It's upside down. How do you even do that?




Just to remind you of how gorgeous her rock is, take a look at this picture from earlier in 2013.



All our best to this couple celeb couple! We get the feeling Kaley is really down to earth and Ryan is her perfect match! Way to ring in 2014, guys! Congrats!



Sources:
Us Weekly
PopSugar
Hollywood Life

No comments:

Post a Comment