Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bride of the Week: Ashondi Trotter

No comments:
 


My name is Ashondi Trotter and I'm marrying Dwayne Troupe Jr. We actually met ten years ago when we went to military school together! Although we had no contact with the opposite sex for the most part, they did let us join co-ed activities. At that point, Dwayne and I were able to talk a little. After graduation we exchanged numbers and tried dating for a while. Since we were both young at the time, unfortunately we went our separate ways and went on with our lives.

Years later, I walked into a store and Dwayne walked out from the back office. We stared at each other for a minute, then we smiled and hugged. That was March 10th, two weeks before my birthday. On June 20th, we went out to dinner and a drink, then went to the lakefront. As we talked and expressed our love for each other, I looked up and he was on one knee! All I could do was cry and say, "Really?" Of course, I said Yes!


Ashondi and Dwayne will be married on March 24, 2014! Best wishes for your marriage!




On #weddingwednesdays, we're featuring one bride's story in her own words! If you're interested in being a Bride of the Week, email kelsey@chicagostyleweddings.com with your love story and a picture! Don't forget to add the subject line "Bride of the Week"!

No comments:

Post a Comment