1. Kristin Losci's choice of "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy took first place with the most likes!
2. Anna Consalvo tied for second with "To Really Love a Woman" by Brian Adams!
3. Also tied for second is "The Very Thought of You" by Rod Stewart! Jon Koppari explained that he and his wife Sara danced the fox trot to this classic!
4. Rick Wood submitted his song, "Forever" by the Beach Boys.
5. "Thank You" by Natalie Merchant was the song for Dave Suarez.
6. Kathryn Byrnes Trocki mentioned that her song was "Come Rain or Come Shine."
7. Phil Collins' tune "Groovy Kind of Love" graced the ears of guests at Ashley Marie Hanner's wedding.
8. The song "Unbelieveable" by Craig David was submitted by Anisha Elackattu Alex.
9. Jenna Thompson submitted one of this writer's favorite songs -- "Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz.
10. Andrea Gomez had her first dance to "We Belong Together" by Ritchie Valens.
11. Lauren Stark explained she and her husband Matt chose "Angel" by Jack Johnson because it really fit their relationship.
12. Bernardine Lee chose the song "With You" by Tony Terry for her big day!
13. And, finally, Meghan Vincent submitted the song "Ain't That Love" by the great Ray Charles!
Thank you to everyone who sent in their first dance songs! Didn't get yours into the contest? Let us know what it was (or will be) and we'll add it to our list!