Heading to the Bridal Mile in Lisle on September 15, 2013? Here are some excellent tips for navigating your Mile from the experts over at the Bridal Mile:
Before You Go
1. Sign up for the Bridal Mile in Lisle by visiting here: www.bridalmileinlisle.com.
2. You need to be registered for the Bridal Mile to get awesome deals!
3. Recruit your team and assign jobs. Bridal Mile registration is 1 Bride and 2 guests.
4. Create team unity by wearing something matching—for example hats, t-shirts or headbands. This will also help you find each other in the crowd.
5. Tear out pages from bridal magazines, or print styles from on-line wedding gown sites to show your team what you’re looking for.
The Day of the Bridal Mile
1. Dress smart—wear a sports bra or swimsuit so you can change in and out of gowns in the store.
2. Leave your handbag at home or pack light for the day.
3. Please, don’t wear make-up. White shows everything.
4. The sale will be held during the Bridal Mile in Lisle, which begins at noon and ends at 4:00pm.
5. Be considerate. Once you decide you don’t like a dress, put it back on the rack. It just might be someone else’s dream dress.
6. An expert seamstress will be on site to consult on alterations. Alterations are available at an additional fee. Final alterations and a pick-up date will need to be arranged.