Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Real Wedding: Olympia Nikolaou & Nick Stolidakis

No comments:
 
"Niko and I started dating in October of 2010 and he proposed in February of 2011. We were on our way to Mexico when Niko (my boyfriend at the time) got up to use the restroom, all of a sudden the flight attendant asked me to stand up, at that moment I knew something crazy was about to happen. Over the intercom my boyfriend starts with 'Olympia, I love you,' and the next thing I remember he’s on one knee with a ring! Obviously, I said yes.

"When we returned from our vacation everyone thought we were crazy for only knowing each other for such a short period of time. But when you meet that special someone, who says you have to know them for a long time first?" Olympia Nikolaou and Nick Stolidakis were married on July 27, 2013.


VENDORS

CEREMONY VENUE
St Anargyroi- St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church

RECEPTION VENUE
Regency Inn Banquets

EVENT PLANNER
Nike Demacopoulos, Classic Designs by Nike, Inc.

FLORIST
Northern Greenhouses

LINENS & CHAIRS
Covered Affairs

PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER
Salon Theodora

MAKEUP
Design by Amy

DRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment